YES BUT Anal Organic Lubricant
YES BUT Anal Organic Lubricant
YES BUT Organic Anal Lubricant, YES BUT is a new approach to anal lubricationâ€¦ Designed specifically to give long-lasting slipperiness and comfort for anal use with none of the skin damaging or concerning chemicals typically found in anal lubes.
YES BUT Key Features:
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms
- Thick and naturally long-lasting
- Safe for use with sex toys including silicone
- Sublime, velvety texture for smooth glide
- Odourless, no taste, no stickiness
- Unlike silicone no need to wash off afterwards
- pH matched for anal use
- Designed to match tissue osmolality* (this is important, see below)
- Internationally patent protected
Natural Anal Lubricant
YES BUT contains no Glycerine, no Propylene glycol, no aspartame, no parabens, no unpronounceable preservatives (like Diazolidinyl urea or Triethanoloamine or Imidazolidinyl urea) or Polyquaternium.
YES BUT anal lubricant is:
- Guaranteed pure and natural by its certified organic status
- Designed to be side effect free and deliver outstanding lubrication
- Innovative formulation with natural and organic ingredients
- And can be used with YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricant to experience â€“ â€œDouble Glideabilityâ€ see below
Anal vs. vaginal lubricants
Anal play should never be uncomfortable for either person, so while using lubricant is a must, the value of using an anal lube designed to support these more vulnerable tissues is becoming more recognised. Experiencing safe and friction free pleasure are our main aims with YES BUT, but itâ€™s not only about the lubricity. Vaginal lubricants are designed to be acidic. Thatâ€™s not ok for anal play, and strong chemicals like glycerine and polypropylene glycol are known to damage the lining of the rectum.
*We mentioned osmolality. Anal play gets some of our more vulnerable tissues exposed to lubricants, and chemical ingredients that damage these tissues can make STD transmission and HIV in particular, more likely. YES BUT has been designed to match these vulnerable tissues in two ways. Firstly the pH is balanced to match rectal pH (neutral) not vaginal pH (fairly acidic) and secondly, the strength of the ingredients used in YES BUT matches these tissues. This ingredientsâ€™ strength is called Osmolality.
Water-Based & Oil-Based Lubricants
Ever tried a natural oil based lubricant? Not a silicone oil lubricant, but a plant oil lubricant. For many of our customers, YES OB plant-oil based natural lubricant quickly becomes their favourite. It has a luxurious and sensuous texture, great longevity and superb glide. Not suitable for use with condoms, but great for sex toy, water play and intimate massage, as well as for intercourse.
If you arenâ€™t using condoms then we suggest trying YES BUT with YES OB natural plant-oil based lubricant in pre-filled applicators. YES OB in pre-filled applicators means our natural alternative to silicone lubes can be inserted and delivered to the right place. YES BUT, used in addition gives a wonderfully easy cushioning feel and seriously long-lasting pleasure. This combination offers you the unique, long-lasting and voluptuous â€œDouble Glideabilityâ€ effect.